Overview: Students will be introduced to the following;
Common Program Functions:
- Be able to start and exit a Windows application and utilize sources of online help.
- Identify common on-screen elements of Windows applications, change application settings, and manage files within an application.
- Perform common editing (cut, copy, paste, spell check, etc.) and formatting (fonts, margins, tabs, etc.) functions.
- Perform common printing functions.
Word Processing Functions:
- Be able to format text and documents including the ability to use automatic formatting tools.
- Be able to add tables and graphics to a document.
- Be able to modify worksheet data and structure.
- Be able to sort data and manipulate data using formulas and functions.
- Be able to format a worksheet.
- Be able to add pictures and charts to a worksheet.
Course Duration: 1 day (9am - 5pm)
Prerequisites: Anyone young or old who wants to gain a working knowledge of computers and the Internet are prime candidates for IC3.